To help support your local gathering, CCRI offers you some tools that you may find helpful. Use whatever works for you… or create your own to fit your local circumstances.
- Getting Started (includes Need, Vision, and Goals; includes Model for Gatherings)
- Demographic form to complete as guests are arriving
- Sample invitation to the people to come to the meeting
- Sample letter to a pastor or bishop
- Publicize your event
- Gathering Report form to share the results of the meeting
- Templates for the types of gatherings you may choose to hold (includes Discussion Guide)
Whether you can gather a group of five or fifty, let’s get these conversations started! Let’s join together and, as Francis has asked,” make some noise!” By speaking up all together and creating a groundswell, perhaps, finally, the People of God will be heard and Pope Francis’s vision of a decentralized Church can begin in our lifetime!